Last updated: 02 September 2020
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Exploring the Netherlands website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the exploringthenetherlands.com website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Exploring the Netherlands hosted at https://exploringthenetherlands.com.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, exploringthenetherlands.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on exploringthenetherlands.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from exploringthenetherlands.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from exploringthenetherlands.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from exploringthenetherlands.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from exploringthenetherlands.com
- Redistribute content from exploringthenetherlands.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Although exploringthenetherlands.com screens all Comments prior to their appearance on the website, Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of exploringthenetherlands.com, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. exploringthenetherlands.com shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
exploringthenetherlands.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to exploringthenetherlands.com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
No use of exploringthenetherlands.com logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
This Terms and Conditions page was created at http://termsandconditionstemplate.com generator.